Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1. What interferer can be seen using the Cisco CleanAir technology?
Manipulated Management Frames
2. What authentication method would you choose if your guest users need to be greeted with a splash page and login request?
3. What attacks does Management Frame Protection help to mitigate? (Choose 2)
4. What device is used as the Authentication Server in an 802.1X implementation?
5. When a wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) floods a rogue AP with de-authenticate messages, what is the possible reason?
Inhibit communication between the rogue AP and legitimate stations.*
Prevent unauthorized clients from communicating with the rogue AP.
Locate the rogue AP so that it can be removed.
Prevent the rogue AP from communicating with the wired network.
6. Which authentication methods are most commonly used in Enterprise wireless deployments? (Choose 3)
7. Fill in the Blank.
With ______Passive_____ scanning a wireless device listens for a beacon frame for a set period of time. Once the device receives a beacon frame and the SSID, it can then attempt to join the network.
Answers: “Passive” or “passive” or “PASSIVE”. Both are correct. Non case sensitive for netacad testing system
8. The two primary security vulnerabilities of the original 802.11 wireless security mechanism are
9. Fill in the Blank.
The ___EAP__ is an “envelope” that can carry many different kinds of exchange data used for authentication, such as a challenge/response, one-time passwords, and digital certificates.
extensible authentication protocol
Extensible Authentication Protocol