Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Introduction to Cybersecurity 2.1 Chapter 4 Quiz Answers
1. Which tool can identify malicious traffic by comparing packet contents to known attack signatures?
2. Fill in the blank.
A __botnet__ is a group of compromised or hacked computers (bots) controlled by an individual with malicious intent.
3. Refer to the exhibit.
Rearrange the letters to fill in the blank.
Behavior-based analysis involves using baseline information to detect __anomaly__ that could indicate an attack.
Noted: You should type “anomaly” in our system exam, but you can type one of the folowing answer with nedacad test system:
4. Which tool can perform real-time traffic and port analysis, and can also detect port scans, fingerprinting and buffer overflow attacks?
5. What is the last stage of the Cyber Kill Chain framework?
remote control of the target device
creation of malicious payload
gathering target information
6. Fill in the blank.
Any device that controls or filters traffic going in or out of the network is known as a __firewall__ .
7. What type of attack disrupts services by overwhelming network devices with bogus traffic?
8. Which protocol is used by the Cisco Cyberthreat Defense Solution to collect information about the traffic that is traversing the network?