Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cybersecurity Essentials v1.1 Chapter 2 Quiz Answers
1. What are two common hash functions? (Choose two.)
2. What service determines which resources a user can access along with the operations that a user can perform?
3. What type of cybersecurity laws protect you from an organization that might want to share your sensitive data?
4. What three design principles help to ensure high availability? (Choose three.)
eliminate single points of failure*
provide for reliable crossover*
check for data consistency
detect failures as they occur*
5. For the purpose of authentication, what three methods are used to verify identity? (Choose three.)
something you know*
something you do
something you have*
where you are
something you are*
6. What is a secure virtual network called that uses the public network?
7. What mechanism can organizations use to prevent accidental changes by authorized users?
8. What is a method of sending information from one device to another using removable media?
9. What are the three foundational principles of the cybersecurity domain? (Choose three.)
10. What are three access control security services? (Choose three.)
11. Which two methods help to ensure data integrity? (Choose two.)
data consistency checks*
12. What three tasks are accomplished by a comprehensive security policy? (Choose three.)
useful for management
defines legal consequences of violations*
is not legally binding
gives security staff the backing of management*
sets rules for expected behavior*
13. What two methods help to ensure system availability? (Choose two.)
up-to-date operating systems*
14. What principle prevents the disclosure of information to unauthorized people, resources, and processes?
15. What are the three states of data? (Choose three.)
16. What name is given to any changes to the original data such as users manually modifying data, programs processing and changing data, and equipment failures?
17. What is identified by the first dimension of the cybersecurity cube?
18. What name is given to a storage device connected to a network?
19. What are two methods that ensure confidentiality? (Choose two.)
20. What are three types of sensitive information? (Choose three.)